Tuesday, March 09, 2004

"the armitage shanks song"
---------------------------------
y'know, i'm really sick of reading blogs talking about lost loves and unfulfilled dreams. wait, let me rephrase that...i'm terribly sick of writing blogs about lost loves and unfulfilled dreams. i remember when life was fun and being young didn't involve scamming for exams and rushing for parking spaces. i remember being young as being naive and incredibly open to new ideas and being free. so, without much further adieu...the armitage shanks song.
----------------------
i paid a visit to armitage shanks
caught a whiff of their best brew
i thought i saw a vision of me running
and that's when i just threw

don't take it personal
i really like your face
but my mind's got me
in a pretty fucked up place

i paid a visit to the headshrinker
she gave me good rx
i saw the light at the end of the tunnel
halfway up her dress

i am free
i am one with myself
i am free
i am one with myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home