Tuesday, October 26, 2004

dad.


guess who's back? back again? daddy's back! tell your friends.

it started the same way that it did the last time. my dad opens my door and wakes me up, out of the blue. no forewarning, no messages, nothing at all. in fact, the only person who probably knew of his plans was my aunt. dammit. the next few weeks are probably going to be fun.

he had left for a little while after waking me up, and i nicely hid all traces of cigarette smoking, cleaned the place up and tidied up a little bit. the emphasis on the little. everything still looks like a dungheap. on the bright side, if he decides not to smell my soiled clothing, he'd never know that i've been smoking. which is silly, really, because, honestly, what rational person of a sound mind would smell soiled clothing to catch a whiff of traces of tobacco smoking?

...

the same questions have come again.

'how are your studies? do you need extra tuition?'

it makes me feel like working hard enough so that he'd stop asking those questions. for good. but i'm just too lazy for that.

it's going to be a few fun-filled weeks again. pray for me, ye of faith. i need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home