Sunday, June 04, 2006

three days in three minutes : part one.

friday night: went to the impiana. had a food testing session in preparation for the ball. the food was good. fucking good. even better than the shangri-la's, maybe. my car was left the in kpd car park for 11 hours as we went up to genting. the girls were freezing. the guys were fine. the girls looked great. wanted one of them...but not the one you're thinking of. kidding. or am i?

saturday: met up with my mother for the first time in three months and helped her fix a rosary to no avail. played excessive amounts of ffx-2 after realizing the appeal of seeing rikku change dressspheres every round of the fight. played a bit of football only to find myself huffing and puffing away. listened to more incessant bitching about how bad christianity is. relatives took pity on me being christianish and bought me fried rice in a box for dinner. started to worry over my current financial dilemma. pitched an idea about going to sydney to may ann and we both loved it. am thinking about the gonzo amounts of fun i can enjoy if my father agrees to ship me there for a couple of weeks. kidding. or am i?

sunday: realized that my father has been missing for over a week, 3 days past the date that he said he was coming back. prayed that my father didn't destroy the perdana. then prayed for his well-being as well. played ffx-2. went out for lunch but came back after realizing our favourite coffee shop was closed for the day. came home and made minestrone campbell's soup. prepped a pack of indomee. played even more ffx-2 in between switching the modem on and off every 10 minutes to secure a connection. played football with a bunch of indians from bangsar. one indian subsequently shot me in the right ear and i'm temporarily deaf. am even more worried about my financial status as i don't have enough for a day's worth of public transport to go to college. contemplated getting a job. then laughed. father not back yet. dangerously low on cash. deaf in one ear. obsessed with nubile videogame vixen. kidding. or am i?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home