Monday, December 22, 2003

"semester 2, 2003"
-------------------------
let me put it frankly: i think i did pretty okay [even for my own degenerating standards] for my final exams last semester. i studied for them, memorized stuff [something that i don't appreciate doing], and in the end, i was rewarded with a fail for relationship marketing and a pass for international marketing [i don't feel too bad about that one]. i can't understand how i could've failed rm...i really don't, but i have. timing myself, pacing and answering, emphasising on points...ooooboy. which makes it all the more worse for me...after telling my dad that i think i did alright for it, and getting a fail...i really am one hell of a prodigal son...it's just that prodigality is yet to be achieved, in my case.

anyway, scanning through job vacancies in jobstreet, i saw some jobs that could've been right; minimum requirements are a diploma, and it's basically for marketing. BUT...i don't even have a diploma, which is the basic of the basics of everything.

i'm having a field day with my confidence. it's been a great week so far...oh, wait...it just started.

terrific.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home