Monday, July 26, 2004


making life count.


my last day of holidays was marked by a trip to hartz with li vern.  the last time that we'd gone to the begotten place was when he had first landed, more or less.  i suppose that nothing beats talking about life over [a few] plates of spicy and crispy chicken.  on another note, it's been a while since i've eaten more than 7 pieces of spicy chicken, and i managed a good 10 pieces today [far from the peak performance record of 12.25 pieces of chicken], but it was good, nonetheless.  on the way back, i think i sprayed some poor lady's pink dress with drainwater.  oops.  this was along the sunway main road, so...yea, oops.  my apologies.
 
vanity is golden.  uploaded all 21 vanity shots of myself that i'd taken with li vern's nikon digicam.  good stuff.  will be uploading images, though i might have second thoughts.  i've realized that my face is breaking out with moles, so it's a bit weird.  plus, my facial fat gets all over the place.  and posing isn't exactly one of my gifts, either.  i'm too stiff, too stoic.  still, it should be fun to see pictures of me.  as if.  i know that everyone [including myself] has better things to do.
 
makes you wonder why i'm still talking about this.
 
flayed.  should have gone to college today to at least pick up some stuff for the new semester, but i was busy sleeping after coming back at half past dawn from an emergency yum char/cigarettes + coffee session with elaine.  no, nothing happened.
 
lordie, i'm tired.  the chicken has gotten the better of me, i'm afraid.  onwards ho to college tomorrow; i've got no idea of what subjects i'd want to take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home