Saturday, May 21, 2005

Fuelled Slumber.


the dreams i've had lately have been bizarre. it's about half past 2 in the morning now. i've just had one of my strangest dreams yet. i was having sex with an old friend (a girl, by the way...just wanted to clarify that). we went to bed together. we woke up, and then my room had changed. the windows had changed their position and there were neighbours looking in. for some strange reason, the room was positioned at the rear of the house...the master bedroom in my house. we then went into the toilet, where...uh...she turned into a guy. who then turned into me. and then for some strange reason, i fought myself, and then found that the room returned to normal.

i went outside, and discovered that i had a large brown cocker spaniel. in my uncle's room. my uncle had turned into a dog. i then encountered one of my friends from college, who apparently was messing with my mind. i saw her in my room...and for some strange reason, i had an exchange with her over a book that i had read a few months earlier that talked about mind control/mind powers. bizarre. the dog then went into the master bedroom's toilet and took a dump. a large one. i killed my friend. i think. i can't remember.

freakish.

there is no moral in all of this. i never expected my mind to hatch some reality jumping dream. i wish i could have a dream where i'd stolen a car and lived life on the fast lane, but...having dreams about my world being warped is cool. to an extent. this dream was like a mix of eras....from GiS to now. a life-encompassing dream.

freakish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home