Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Is This What They Call Love On A Saturday Night?


No, probably because it’s a Tuesday night. The trial never got off; apparently my mother’s side couldn’t come up with a response to my father’s affidavit, and the case has once again been postponed to November. Cheers to that. An anti-climax, I’m sure. If both sides were prepared, I would’ve love to have sat in to listen to the arguments. I suppose that it would be a lot more civil than what I have in mind, but knowing my parents, any signs of civility would be gone after 15 minutes of deliberation. There’s just no fun in it.

If the trial had gone on as proposed, I really do wonder who would’ve won. According to my father, my mother allegedly wants over a million bucks from him. According to my mom, my dad is allegedly stating that she has property all over the place. Who do you trust?

No one, I guess. Lies. Fabrications. My parents are masters of exaggeration; far better than I am, that’s for sure. And that’s saying a lot. As usual, my father has decided to leave Kuala Lumpur and abandon me at this most pivotal moment: right before my holidays start. I truly was looking forward to spending some quality time with the geezer, since my bitch of an aunt keeps on asking him to help her out with her burgeoning political career. Or lack of.

This might sound awfully oversensitive, but I fucking need my father much more than she does. I mean, shit…if she makes bad choices in life now, she should be responsible for them as opposed to dragging people into her problems. I honestly hope I don’t become her; a spoilt woman who can’t boil her own water (we use one of those electric boiler/keeper units, by the way…just a press of a big, round “boil” button).

Everything's Not Lost (my ass).
My Coldplay Live 2003 DVD isn’t working. The music CD is alright, but...I mean…shit. The fucking thing was original. As in non-bootlegged. As in I spent RM 67 on it. Granted, it was a year ago, but this teaches me a few things. Firstly, to watch any non-bootlegged DVDs more often [where’s my Life of Brian?], and secondly, not to buy anymore non-bootlegged DVDs. Yes…that’d do.

Jacko!
Yea! He’s free! I don’t understand why people don’t want him out. Honestly, dodgy testimonies from the schemer

and her sons weren’t doing any good for anyone. He might be guilty. But for now, he's been given that second/third/fourth chance that everyone wishes that we had. All he has to do is pay the banks back their hundreds of millions of quid and he's really the Second Coming.

Get on with it.
Relationship Marketing in 9 and a half hours. Joy. The past few nights have been spent with eating a can of tuna [in vegetable oil] in the wee hours of the morning. It felt liberating until I realized that it was also quite unhealthy. Life is peachy (but don’t tell my parents I said that).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home