Saturday, October 08, 2005

new obsessions.

it's been a week of new obsessions. but the one that's struck me the most has been my purchase of fifa 2006. it's been here for a little over 12 hours. yet, it's just struck me. like a bat out of hell. a bat on the head. like a cat on a hot tin roof. it's smooth. it's scary. player animations have improved. the game feels very different. and it's enough for me to beat my 11 year old neighbour once.

how's that for impressive?

the ear's still infected, probably, though the swelling has died down. i haven't applied anything but saltwater to it. no disinfectants such as dettol or savlon have been applied as yet. the entertainment value of the consequences of my (in)actions should be high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home