Wednesday, September 21, 2005

some prospects are just too terrifying.

mention my lecturers going to zouk to watch me perform, and i'd laugh. but when the realization comes that it might actually happen, the worrying starts. forgive me for the bad grammar. i looked into my inbox to find that HELP's CEO/president/big momma gun had sent me an email wishing me luck. the right news reaches the wrong places. it's a bit worrying, in a way. i feel that i have to give these people their money's worth. never mind that the tickets are free, what about the parking?

so i shall give you all your RM 10 money's worth. or more.


my voice is at 65%. sigh. more waiting.

1 Comments:

Blogger joeyk86 said...

good luck la.. you made it this far proves that you got something in you...haha take your chance =D

11:13 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home