Wednesday, August 30, 2006

cold cold fuck yeah!

i've just gotten air conditioning in my room. i've set it at 16 degrees celsius, with the vents blowing up and down. i'm sneezing.

i love it.

my father's lorenzo bed cost RM 5 thousand. idiot. it's in my room upstairs which he sleeps in...technically, the bed's for me. and there's also air conditioning there as well.

lordy. i sound so.....jakun.

seriously. i've only gotten to enjoy the pleasures of air conditioning in my car, in college, in shopping malls...even in mamaks. but never before did i experience it firsthand domestically. okay, well, there's this old air con'd unit upstairs but that doesn't really count.

yea. life is cold. freezing cold. but damn.

i've managed to secure an interview with a doctor on friday. i've already registered the clinic with mr. chew and nobody had booked it prior to me. all i need is a voice recording device and i should be fine.

yea. i'm quite pleased with myself. progress on all fronts? not quite, but close.

got rid of two years' worth of cans today from the Council. many thanks to the Boss Lady Who Isn't Lena for helping out. yes, Denise, that means you. i shall now call you BLWIL from now on. no, i won't.

yea. independence day tomorrow. yay. fly the flag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home