Tuesday, October 24, 2006

if i leave you, it doesn't mean i love you any less.

i like being around people who aren't miserable. it makes me forget about my own feigned troubles, and it gives me a reason to be happy. people with long faces piss me off. i don't like hanging around them because i can't pilfer their inner chi. and i can't be bothered to tell them to turn that frown upside down coz i don't have anything that could remotely help, i.e., prozac.

i like chatty company. i like people who i can identify with. my problem is that i'm picky...if i have this perception that someone isn't going to get me, or vice versa, there's a smaller chance that i'd be genuine in front of them. yes. i'm that bad.

i can hear you asking: "what makes you so interesting, tai?" i don't know. but if you're my friend, you should be lucky that i feel that i can identify with you, as opposed to being modest and depriving you of my companionship and quick wit. the fact that i even sit next to you to you should mean a lot.

but you people don't know that.

d'you why?

that's coz you're all cunts.

you fail to see past yourselves, past your problems and troubles. the world is much more than you, my friend.

the world is us. and don't you fucking forget that. go ahead and embrace a friend today. i guarantee you won't feel sorry about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home