Monday, September 15, 2003

"another monday morning"
----------------------------
waking up a 5:30 isn't everyone's proverbial cup of tea. which is why i went back to sleep. waking up at 6:10 isn't everyone's proverbial cup of tea, either. but i settled for it. i'm not saying that i'm totally a subservant to the system; i just had nothing better to do. after missing some monday morning classes (accidentally or otherwise), i took it upon myself to come. early, no less. it's 7:25. i've been here for 10 minutes. there're 4 people in this building, including me. so far.

if i forget to mention it, i've got a crew cut. it was worth a shot, just to try out. it doesn't look that bad, really; i just never knew how round my face was. children were laughing at me. justin was more than buoyant. oh, wait; that was because Ferrari won. anyway, today's response should be priceless. then again, i wouldn't really know. and i thought shorter hair was bad...this is nigh close to the epitome.

and for the fun of it, i decided to trek out today with my old BodyPac bag, which doesn't go all that well with my discman. it kept on buffering up to a point where it stopped playing, which isn't very appealing when you're listening to Fatboy Slim. I've had the Sony for almost a year now --- still working, but still having extremely dodgy shock protection.

i better stop here. writing to myself is weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home