Monday, May 03, 2004

"rare testimonials"
--------------------
these friend-network sites are so cool. right now, my current craze as of right now is hi5.com...which is [so far] better than friendster. besides the close to empty list i have. but honestly, it's quite cool...cleaner interface, and it's faster. for now. and just to show you how deprived of online friendship i am, here's the link to be added to me. i'm pathetic. clicke here. may it serve you well.

after begging for what feels like an eternity, keong posted this on hi5 [as opposed to friendster]:

Keong says:

i owe you a testimonial on friendster. on hi5 it will be, for i have long forgotten the past pleasures that friendster has given to me. with the slow and laggy interface, hi5 is the perfect upgrade companion. what more can you ask for than the plentiful availability of young sexy single girls online? there really isn't much to say about foo. or intransigence. or tai. or ian, as he is better known. he keeps you in the dark about everything. he'd rather talk to a girl than to a brother. which is why i don't know what's happening with him. he's a bad listener, and that will never change, along with being a lousy driver. it has been 6 years since we first met but i have no regrets. you thief (yes you, and you know why). but thank you for all the bullshit you put me through, for it has helped me to grow and understand myself better. we WILL smoke weed together one day, as all true brothers do. now, you fucker, stop hounding me for a testimonial, and give me one. see you back in kl this july =)
----------------------------------------------
i'm quite content. shameless plug? you betcha. fill my list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home