Thursday, June 24, 2004

"golden truth, rotten apple"

these are excerpts from third eye blind's blinded that ring true to me. it might mean nuts to everyone, but...here they are.
-------------------------------------
the heat fades with the day
and I fall down on what to say
oh something clean, let me be clever
hey oh well, whatever
but that’s not what I mean
where we’re been has left us burnt still
i wont turn now from a fight
you know I’ll never win


and

time it passes and it tells us what we’re left with
we become the things we do
me, I’m a fool spent from defiance, yeah you got me but
i didn’t give up on you
but the rest is not a t-shirt or a swan song, no
heat is born again and
it’s not easy being me
when I can’t promise I will mend
or bend when you believe
that we are fixed now from our birth
and I’ve just fallen back to earth
still you know I’ll try again
'cause I believe that we are lucky
we are golden
we have stolen manners in the days when we were one

-------------------------------------
that's what happens when you split with charlize theron. but it describes my state of mind perfectly. i guess everyone has their own charlize. har har.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home