Wednesday, June 16, 2004

"(some) things i'd do if i was a rock superstar"

1. pay my father back for my education. definitely. and all other living expenses that i owe him from way back. and then i'd apply for emancipation. ditto for my mother. just to see the reactions on their faces.

2. buy that bmw 325i i always wanted. or the old bmw e35. no ferrari for me. unless i was living in new york.

3. live in new york.

4. install a studio in my own home. not that i'd know how to use it, but it'd be fun.

5. get one of those cool refrigerators that we see on cribs, except fill it with food that can be eaten and condiments that will be used.

6. install some arcade machines at home. now to think of it, i'd also install a coke machine. and get all my coins back.

7. invite bono over for lunch sometimes.

8. use my clout as an artiste to raise awareness on activism and various social issues. no, really.

9. hang out with kylie.

10. perform in coffee bars and bistros to gain more street cred. and embark on a massive worldwide arena tour every 2 years.

that's all that i can think of for now. more to come later, surely.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

I would do all those too, esp the part about living in New York. that's always been one of my biggest dreams.

2:22 pm  
Blogger sashi said...

I've always wanted an indoor futsal field...

4:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home