Saturday, October 30, 2004

shoppy.


i don't usually splurge on clothes. okay, that's a lie...well, a half-truth. i splurge on clothes when i've got the resources. i enjoy doing it. walking around, checking out shirts and pants that might work on me. but today was a headache, because the ugly truth reared its ugly head now and again:

there's a conspiracy against people who wear xxl. which means only one thing: i desperately need to get back to being an xl again.

i tried a pair of working slacks from jusco, and...lordy...i couldn't even fit into a size 36. two years ago, i was more than fine. the problem is cutting down. my dad said that this is going to be my permenent size unless i do something quickly. ugh.

bought a shirt from alain denon. it's basically gray-silver pearlescent, retailed for RM 59. quite worth it, really. also bought a pair of adidas'...retailed for...um...RM 200+. my most expensive pair of shoes. ever. it was supposed to be a RM 65+ pair of converses, but then jusco just had to have a good looking open toe...which they didn't have in my size. trudged down to adidas and looked around but it cost way too much. so royal sporting house was the next option.

seduced by fancy footwear.

believe me; i don't usually splurge on clothes and accessories. but if i do...shite.

got my first jusco card today. one problem...i don't fricking shop at jusco. my dad and i were planning to go mad at jusco...get some luggage, get the adidas. buggers. nothing comes in my size.

on a side note: since this evening, i haven't even worn or looked at the adidas shoes yet. wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home