Saturday, June 25, 2005

not the most imaginative title ever (part one).


sometimes i wonder about what the whole point of blogging is, but i always feel better when i convince myself that there is none. this is just something that i do to pass my time, and sharing my thoughts with the world at large is just something that comes natural to me because i like to whine and bitch and moan and grumble about how my life as a lazy suburbanite could amount to so much more if i wanted it to.

which i do, of course.

anyway, i have no idea why i keep a second blog at friendster (of all places), but it's gotten to a point where both blogs have separate entries. there's the random cross-pollenation of one post to the other blog, but both blogs have enough individual material for them to stand on their own. in other words, welcome findfcukforget to the links section. because i really don't know what to rant on tonight that i haven't already done on the other blog. it's as if my exclusive affair with blogspot is over, though looking at the somewhat limited features of friendster's typepad template (i can't get decent paragraphs, hey), i say that the affair is far from dead.

funkyhippopotamus shall always be my first (blogging) love. i sound twisted, i'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home