Sunday, June 19, 2005

We love candor! (The Tai Defender, Part One).


Re: Anonymous poster from below. I must defend my (shrinking) manhood. My (withering) virility has been challenged. For you have posted a constructive comment.

Oh, no.

I'm not gonna retract a post that seriously detriments the status of my credibility. (Can "detriments" be used as a verb?...is it even a word?...another prime example of daftness.)

My life would reek of a total lull of entertainment if I did that.

I'm too stupid for that. Let the world read about the fool I am.

The last retraction took place when I posted pictures of nubile young girls that I'd love to know and then May Ann got offended.

It conflicted with the name of this blog. A word that I've tried to live up to for so long now.

I am a drama queen. Or king. It's not meant to be a gender specific thing, is it?

(How right you are).

On the serious side, my intentions of "apologizing" were very clear. After hearing me whine and bitch about her for so long, it was time to put a stop to it. And bringing her back into the discussion seemed to be a good thing. Having the (lack of) sense to do so seemed apt. Because, my friend, we're not going to be talking about Hannah unless she marries Vas (which I hope I get an invite for...I also would like to perform for the wedding gig). Or unless she gets me the MakePovertyHistory wristband I want (if anyone wants to get me one, my address is No. 23, Jalan Desa Seputeh 4, 58000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia).

No, it was about The Alarmists' Pinnacle. And you, yourself, might have been there in that position, worried sick over nothing, mulling over the details of your profoundly sordid relationship, commiserating with your friends over how nothing went your way and how she didn't understand you and how she made you whimper and welp like a little puppy dog wanting more each time you had copulation and how good it felt.

Or it might even have been a he.

(For the record, again, I have nothing against homosexuals; and at least some of the girls I know ((definitely not all)) do know what's good for them).

I don't want to know.

This blog is about me. Good ol' fat and balding me. That's right, my hairline's receding. Let's see you lay a claim to fame.

(Sorry. That really was the best I could do for now).

Go blog your isues about people who'd like to move on with their lives somewhere else (who enjoy sharing it with the world, no less) and give me the address and I'll kindly comment. I promise to be prompt.

Lord. There's too much parenthesis here.

Now, shoo. I have to take a dump.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home