Sunday, August 14, 2005

Escape from B.A. & Everything After.


Previously, on the Ian Tai Show:
The last time I went to Seremban with Justin, it was in my hunk of junk when it was at its very worst --- no air-conditioning, one headlight working, which proved wonders when you consider that we were driving in the rain, and in the dark. We survived, though it took us 4 hours in what would’ve been an hour’s to 2 hour’s drive. But we survived, nonetheless.

In the early hours of Friday morning, Justin and I took his “Silver Legend” (I don’t know where he comes up with these names) and we proceeded to finish what we’d started a couple of years ago: to find the ever-elusive secret Seremban route. Which wasn’t all that secret, seeing how I knew exactly where it was. But getting there was the hard part. I knew for a fact that the road we needed to get to was in Kajang. However, we were misdirected.

To cut a long story short, if you ever want to get to Kajang for free, don’t bother. It’s a total waste of time, and it only costs RM 0.70 one way if you take the Cheras expressway. And it’s a lot quicker as well.

We got lost on the Putrajaya highway, looking for an exit to Kajang, and took a detoured path through Bangi. It wasn’t very pleasant.

We ended up in Seremban and visited Sazman, who was staying in the very underrated Seri Malaysia Hotel. No dancing girls were brought in or harmed by our presence.

I guess that I got to see more of Seremban than I previously did when I was sending Keong back. Granted, it was at 3 in the morning, but beggars can’t be choosers.

Here’s a note for you: the next time the haze hits KL, run to Seremban. I realized that we never saw how bad it fared on the API, but I guess it wasn’t that bad because the air was (pardon the pun) a breath of fresh air.


I’m an Ephram.
I’ve got no idea which season of Everwood is showing on 8tv now, but I have to say that Dr. Brown’s son reminds me of…me. Someone who totally dives into girls while being totally insecure simultaneously. Men are pussies. I'm being pussy-whipped by someone who isn't doing any whipping of any sorts, who'd probably want me to be a lot more stronger than this if anything ever happened.


Feh.

Oh, well…on the bright side, there’s always…




One of the few reality shows that I catch. Honestly. I’ve been downloading and watching it with an unhealthy obsession. It’s good to see rock take the Idol route; each individual performer brings a wealth of experience to the table, as opposed to Idol. And they really can hold their own. Michael Hutchene was Michael Hutchene, and in many ways, he was INXS…but in many ways, he also wasn’t. And it really is a fun show to watch. I mean, look at it this way…we know that they need the publicity.

It’s all good fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home