Thursday, September 08, 2005

Stab at Greatness!

Previously:
I joined the Wrigley's College Icon round that was held at HELP. I shouted out the Foo's Best of You, acted out a sketch and became a human beatbox.

Last night, I received a call telling me that I was a semi-finalist.

Tomorrow, I've got to go down to KL for a briefing. Saturday involves going back there for a dress rehearsal, and Sunday's the performance. I've got Robbie's Let Me Entertain You prepped, because it's the only good song I have on karaoke/minus-one.

The "gig" (I wouldn't really call it that) is at 1 Utama on Sunday night. It starts at 8:30 p.m. Or it could be in the morning (highly unlikely, but....you never know).

If you'd like to see me act like a monkey, here's your chance. Your support would be appreciated. Feel free to laugh, but just be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home