Sunday, April 23, 2006

dada diaries: day 05.

happy birthday, lezel.

karaoke was great. sang my ass off. the acapella rendition of always that we pulled off in the end was priceless. it must be released and distributed. all of it. it's good to sing with people who know the lyrics in and out.

food at red box was better than expected, but then again, at RM 35, it was worth it. i thought that i wouldn't get that much mic time but in the end everyone probably thought that i was the attention seeker. and maybe i was. but i doubt that they'll forget me. and the fact that i almost have all the lyrics to hit me baby one more time pinned down. and my incredibly big voice.

i was singing it's not unusual and was warbling away at tom jones' last batch of whoa whoa whoas and it hit me...i pulled it off and hung on to the notes. i was decent. i had a chance.

i've got to go back. not necessarily to red box, but i've gotta go back. me and bon jovi have unfinished business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home