Tuesday, April 04, 2006

spaceman fucked an ape.

everyone says that although mankind has evolved tremendously since the days of the prehistoric, we're still ravaging beats on the inside. but the fact is this: man is an animal that cannot, and will not, be contained.

murderers.

rapists.

soldiers.

politicians.

Michael Jackson.

but, jokes aside, there's nothing more unsettling than seeing someone you know so well regress into a state that...shouldn't be them.

i've seen the masterful surprise do a hulk smash! once. my mother went crazy before my very ears. i've had friends who've abused themselves because of low self-esteem.

me? i get angry, most of the time, which people don't see very often because i'm quite accomodating in becoming the butt of jokes, being the original swankster i am.

yesterday, i raised my voice and blew a bit of my top in trying to make a point during a council meeting. i was annoyed, agitated, and a bit flabbergasted as to what was being done. so my apologies to everyone who was there yesterday who were a bit miffed at me.

you faggots deserved it.

no-lah, just kidding. you know i love you all.

don't fuck up. or i swear my fat, smelly spirit will haunt you in the underworld. with singing.
-----------------------------

my father finally shaved off his makeshift moustache earlier this morning. he's now back to being clean-shaven.

on the subject of hair (facial or thereof), i'm seriously considering cutting my hair. all of my long, luscious locks. into something a good deal shorter. but the condition is i've got to grow a goatee out. i don't know how it's going to work, but yea.

apparently looking scruffy isn't so pleasing to most eyes.
-----------------------------

5:1? 2:1? in a few days, i'll ultimately know. looking at it now, whatever happens, happens. there's no use crying over milk that hasn't spilt yet.

there's nothing worst than two people who can't get anything out of their mouths. tongue-tied? or would the truth be too sore for one of them? or even both?

i'm still waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home