Friday, November 03, 2006

cry of a fat boy.

lord, i beseech thee,
help me lose 10 kgs,
we'll start small and i'll eat less,
help rid me of my man-breasts,
i can't fit into my old 32s,
i stare down and i can't see my shoes,
my calves are bigger than before,
i can't keep on going to the store.

maybe if i went omnivore,
then i could fit in through the door,
lord, i think i'm supersized,
i love hash browns and curly fries,
i like my chicken fried and fat,
you can tell by the amount i shat.
my dad's diabetic and he's so thin,
lordy lord lord help me be slim!

i need a size that fits my hair,
charming, striking, debonaire,
i need to look good when i'm unkempt,
i want to look scruffy, rich and lent,
i want to look good for my old chick,
turn her on to suck my ______,
i wanna be indie, i wanna be fly,
i wanna be another skinny guy.

hear my prayer,
hear me now!

if not,
then i'm just another cow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home