Saturday, November 04, 2006

Life blows.

I'm terrified at the prospect of dying. The thought of not being able to be...here...it rocks me to the core. One day, there's a possibility that everything you've worked hard for, everything you've been through...it all becomes meaningless in a blink.

For the time being, I don't care if there's a life after death, a Heaven or a Hell. It feels so much better being here. I'd even be happy to be kept in Purgatory for a few years, if it means just becoming a spectator. I really wouldn't mind.

People would have you believe that the grass is greener. This, at least, is debatable.

I'm scared about where we all go. I hate to think that we all live our lives in vain, that nothingness is inevitable when we're all meant for greater things. We are all meant for greater things.

Aren't we?

Sometimes I wish someone could provide me with some clues about what it's like. But since nobody really can (I can't really buy into the whole "I saw a white light" scenario), I suppose that life has to be fulfilling in whatever way I see fit. Which is quite difficult, seeing how I don't live a terribly fulfilling life.

Does all this really matter in the end?

I don't really want to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home