Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Because I can.

Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Tai Foo Hing
Birth Date: August 4th, 1983
Current status: Grounded for life.
Eye Colour: Dark brown
Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Right-handed.

Layer Two: On The Inside

Your Heritage: 1/2 Chinese - Hakka, 1/8th Portuguese, 1/8th Japanese, 1/8th Irish, 1/3 Singaporean, 1/3 Shanghainese. I'm terrible at fractions...which is why I'm only truly 1/2 Chinese.
Your Fears: Death and baldness. Giant spiders. Being squashed by a Sumo wrestler. Jesus chasing after me in the dark.
Your Weaknesses: Girly abs, belly dancers, pretty faces, ditzy girls with funny accents and flesh-baring wenches.
Your Perfect Pizza: Topped with a belly dancer with girly abs, a pretty face, who's ditzy, speaks with a funny accent, who's also consequently a flesh-baring wench...covered with cheese.

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Going back to sleep again.
Your Bedtime: I have issues, therefore I have trouble sleeping.
Your Most Missed Memory: Riding on the back of a pack of dolphins, with the water splitting beneath me, while having Neptune's daughter sucking me off. What bliss.

Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke. Because Pepsi isn't the Real Thing.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's. Because it makes me happy.
Single or Group Dates: Single. Because I despise loose change.
Adidas or Nike: Adidas. Because I get more bang for my buck. Nike is for poseurs. Adidas is for people who know. Though if this were open, I'm beginning to opt for Puma's branding. It's all about marketing, baby.
Tea or Nestea: Tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla. Because eating shit is for the apes.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee. Because admitting to drinking cappucinio is like admitting I like smelling flowers on the way out the door.

Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: Yes. Keep your daughters away from me.
Curse: Yes. Keep your sons away from me.
Think you've been in love: Yes.
Go to school: Nope.
Want to get married: Yes. Because they make it look so fun.
Believe in yourself: Yes. Because I am the sum of all beers.
Think you're a health freak: Nope. Although for a fat guy, it's miraculous that I can jog for 7 kilometers without flinching. I also run faster than anyone I know. Almost anyone. Now you have to decide which one's the lie.

Layer Six: In The Past Month Have you...

Drank alcohol: I can't. I have a liver condition that severely restricts my alcohol consumption. I won't die if I drink, but I'd live to regret it very badly.
Gone to the mall: Yes. I have better tastes than most women I know.
Been on stage: No. There wasn't time to prepare my black leather burlesque costume. Hurrah for cabarets and Dita Von Teese.
Eaten sushi: Yes. My family owns a Japanese restaurant.
Dyed your hair: No. But I consider streaking my hair silver, in commemoration with the 15th anniversary of Aaron Kwok's appearance as Silver Fox in the first Saviour of the Sword movie.

Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: Oh, naughty.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: No. Maybe. I doubt it. I think everyone changes, but not everyone does it to fit in. That'd be too easy.

Layer Eight: You're Hoping
To Be Married: ...because I can have sex for free on a daily basis. Marx was right: unpaid labour, indeed.
For a: ...great life, because I might not deserve it as much as you but will probably find a way to cheat people to get there faster.

Layer Nine: In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye + Best Hair Color Combination: Blonde with green eyes. Hah.
Short Hair or Long Hair: A Brazillian. Oh, you meant up there. (Cue drum roll and audience groans.)

Layer Ten: What Were You Doing

1 Min Ago: This survey.
1 Hour Ago: Sleeping.
4.5 Hours Ago: Sleeping.
1 Year Ago: Sleeping.

Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: ...my baby mama.
I Feel: ...like chicken tonight.
I Hide: ...a pack of condoms in the bookcase coz that's the last place they'd look.
I Miss: ...therefore, I shoot.
I Need: ...Pilates.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home