Saturday, October 13, 2007

I left my heart in Toh Payoh.

Whenever I feel terribly lonely, I tend to chat with the bots that I play with in Counter-Strike. I often wonder what would happen if I received a reply to my rants about how the usual lack of artificially imbued team spirit was pulling the team down.

It'd be very likely that I'd freak out, and wonder if the reply was a product of my own delusions brought upon by bouts of solitary living. I'd subsequently quit the program, only to be seduced to re-enter it. And the bots would slowly (but surely) convince me to embark of a quest of pure deviousness, which would end with my bloody, lifeless body squeezing two M40s after having been gunned down by the Singaporean Civil Defense after trying to claim Lum May Yee for Malaysia.

Not that she's really worth the trouble. Though I wouldn't mind.

2 months to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home