Thursday, January 03, 2008

Out with the in, and in with the out!

It's been over a month and a half since I've last left my mark upon this hallowed textbox. And, for reasons unknown even to myself, I'm still having difficulties in attempting to conjure up something meaningful and poignant to mourn for the loss of 2007.

Mayhaps it's an indication of my waning non-existent powers of articulation or the fact that I've got nothing to write home about aside from the weather in jolly olde Australia. Mayhaps it's the strange, erratic non-summer like weather patterns during this torrid summer. Mayhaps it's my lack of experience in this crudely idyllic suburban coastal neighbourhood juxtaposed against the setting of one of the busiest cities on the planet that allows me to make a funny and insightful (short on shallow) critique that nobody would agree with. Or maybe it's because I'm typing this with nothing but my boxers on.

Whatever the reason is, I'd like to wish you a Happy New Year. And may it be a flavourful one.

Here's to good taste in double-O eight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home