Saturday, February 01, 2003

i want to wake up with the rain at my window.
i want to fly up to the moon without looking down.
i want to float on the air of the nations.
i want to be lifted by the hands of my creed.
i want to catch falling stars out of orbit.
i want to watch the sun rise and set by my side.
i want to hear the waves roar through my earpiece.
i want to wave to the birds as they rush overhead.
i want to hunt the bear that hunts the tracker.
i want to play the music that my father couldn't make.
i want to herd sheep while riding a pony.
i want to hold children in my arms and not back down.
i want to see stars burst out into novas.
i want to turn on the world's light.
i want to run as far as i can to stand still.
i want to walk upon streets paved with gold.
i want a canvas to paint a desert on.
i want men to sit down and listen to each other.
i want brothers to lay down arms and live.
i want children to play and pace through walls.
i want paint to tell the tales of the women.
i want death to come to me as swift as a blade.
i want darkness to engulf the sinners.
i want light to encourgage the saints.
i want love to be a commodity.
i want to share a piece of pie with a man.
i want empires to fall and crumble at my feet.
i want the greatest to heed my commands.
i want the savage to be the saviours.
i want a martyr to be the hero i never had.
i want causes to be more than talk.
i want visions that make a difference.
i want justice against tyranny.
i want tyranny against the unjust.
i want to trade my money for happiness.
i want my happiness to resonate throughout.
i want to live forever.
i want to make a difference in this life.
i want to help great men make choices.
i want those choices to be right.
i want silver to be the moonbeam.
i want to rip the sky of all stars.
i want to destroy something beautiful.
i want to gamble my life away.
i want to ride the currents that i can't avoid.
i want pleasure out of the misery i feel.
i want everyone else to feel my pain.
i want to see you again.
i want the furious to gain restraint.
i want the passive to feel their fury.
i want to paint a world better than ours.
i want cardboard boxes to be the homes of the future.
i want women and children saved for real.
i want peace on earth.
i want people to sit down and talk and listen and negotiate.
i want smiles to be taken and given.
i want the jagged lines to be straightened.
i want red skies to be changed to blue.
i want to save the world.
i want prequels to be better than sequels.
i want to dictate what it is i want in life and to get it.
i want to strategise over how to win wars.
i want to know how to love the bomb.
i want to know why i won the war.
i want to teach the world to sing.
i want the world to sing with me.
i want the ground to tremble at my very name.
i want to manage to hold it all together.
i want to believe that something will be done to change.
i want my last day on earth to be my most meaningful.
i want you to read through all this.
i want time to stand still for the little things.
i want those little things to remain within.
i want love to spread like a wildfire and not run from us.
i want trees to talk and tell us what they know and hear.
i want the earth to tell me where it all went wrong.
i want to talk to God.
i want my children to love me.
i want to die a happy man.
i want to see the world again.
i want to stay free.
i want to be beautiful.
i want perfect teeth.
i want to be successful.
i want to be rich.
i want to be famous.
i want john to kick paul's ass.
i want to end global hunger.
i want to end illiteracy.
i want more time to do the things i want.
i want all i want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home