Friday, February 21, 2003

it's confirmed. my life is a reality tv show. think the truman show. mine's just as cool. the cast of characters is recurring. the situations are dramatic. even the lines are corny. and i'm the star. without knowing it. not anymore.

my front left headlight on my dear old iswara has conked out. you know how there're two different levels of illumination? well, both headlights work when it's on the first degree of illumination, but upon reaching the second degree, the right headlight works fine, while the first headlight remains at the first level. what the hell does this have to do with my life being shown everywhere?

simple: after my realization of the problem, lots of other cars started having the same problems. front left headlights [on proton cars, no less] were either dimmed or not working at all. just now, while driving to dinner, i was being followed by this 5 series with a disfunctional left headlight. coincidence? i think not.

i believe in a few possibilites:-

- most of the headlights on other cars aren't working
- people are purposely showing their affection for me by making their left headlights malfunction, [i.e.] they're fans
- chaos theory, but let's not get into that.

i always wanted to be a star, but never to these heights...never to these!

take me in! make me rise! you like me! you really, really, like me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home