Sunday, February 02, 2003

chinese new year brings out lots of surprises for everyone. today's the second day: i've driven my aunt and her little god-daughter in my aunt's car [surprise #1] and basically she had no problem with it [surprise #2] and she actually was nice and held some worthwhile conversation pieces [surprise #3] and i found my way to my granduncle's house without any problems [surprise #4]. anyway, it's been a wicked two days. i haven't received many ang pows but i guess that it's the whole reunion and rectification thing that makes it all worthwhile. i better revel in all this schmaltz...i don't know when i'd be able to go out into the world and feel so happy again...then again, exams in less than a week...do i even have time to enjoy myself?

yesterday we went to another granduncle's house. my elder uncle was driving, and we were enjoying getting lost everywhere. what was really cool was that my cousin was actually talking to me...i don't know why. to cut a long story short, everyone's happy with each other, and that's about it. right now i'm just typing this away counting the number of calories that've been digested during the last two days. it's worrying, really, but...what the hell, yea? eat first, worry later.

though i'm breaking one of my proper resolutions. bummer.

my aunt has guests over now. it's a whole mess of a house. don't know why she'd let anyone in. *sigh* and that's all for now. temptation waits once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home