Monday, March 03, 2003

i think my body has been pushed a bit too far. my right ankle is painfully sore, my left arm is giving me a hard time, and both my feet don't want to be lifted up. it doesn't feel that bad, because in a way, it reminds me that i'm still alive...and that professional footballers really, really tolerate pain. not to say that these are overaching sensations...it's just that i haven't felt this way in a long, long time. it's something akin to running a full 1500 metres without having done it before. twice. it also tells me that i shouldn't really join energetic kids [among them, real football players]...but the best way to grab at a lost youth is to join the lost youth.

due to scheduling conflicts, i have absolutely no classes this week. it's amazing, i know. the HELP administration is the best. anyway, due to there being no classes, i refuse to do any work, including my promotions management assignment, which is due in two weeks. fun, fun, fun. my aching head. oh, yea, my head aches too. sore neck. maybe i should start sleeping on a bed again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home