Saturday, December 06, 2003

"the machina within"
------------------------------
saturdays would usually be productive for me, since i'd have absolutely nothing to do. i'd have all the time in the world to do whatever, and usually, i'd be happy over it. today was no exception...not much, anyway. i've just come back from a spin in the 3 and i've got to say that it's like a lap of luxury. anyway, to continue my ongoing crusade to purchase movies that i've never quite seen before, i went out and got myself face/off and the hulk on dvd. quite brilliant, until i realized that the better part of the RM 50 i'd just withdrawn an hour earlier was gone. i had dinner at kfc, and it wasn't all that good. the chicken didn't exactly taste all that fresh, and it was just one big headache. on the bright side of things, i've finished the first chapter of ffx-2, and its non-linear linear story [what a paradox!] is just superb. you'll understand when you play it. i never played the original ffx [shame on me!], but i wouldn't mind trying it out...after i finish ffx [bold words from the anti-rpg crusader]. oh, and i've also finished true crime: streets of LA [another brilliant game], and i have to say, i was quite happy with myself. i guess my ps2 is my best friend. so, tonight, it's just going to be me and the movies, i suppose. i couldn't go to tmc to get a blank tape for my recording for hannz because...well, they simply didn't sell any. pity. i guess a live performance is at hand. oh, well.

i fought the law and the...law won!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home