Wednesday, January 14, 2004

"gestapo intolerant"
--------------------------
staff advisor lena choong may be the biz council's salvation for two main reasons: 1) she's older, and 2) she knows people. and her take-charge, grab by-the-balls attitude is refreshing...however...she's not a student. which makes all my lauding kind of useless. anyway, we're sorta settled on the eastin as the venue for the prom. plus, i think i might be able to sing for the thing, though i don't know if ppl would be receptive towards the idea. anyway, today's agenda was fixed on the upcoming valentine's thing...plus, i think that i'll be in the running to lead some freshmen to a tour around the campus [that means i'll be be able to meet freshmen girls]. yes, i know. then again, the best way to mend a broken heart is a playstation 2 and marlboro reds. lord, i hope my mother understands.

though it's quite beyond me. i finished my box of secret smokes and now i'm empty again. i know what my resolution was, and that i still have time, but i feel like quitting smoking now. that phase is kinda almost behind me, and...lo and behold...i might have a reputation to uphold. though all my internet marketing classmates see me as the one with the ever-ready ciggie in hand.

i'm a cliche!

speaking of which, my assignment partner came up to me this morning and said that he'd bring what he'd done on friday...and i haven't started so far. bullocks. brilliant. i went to the HELP desk @ HELP [haha] to ask them to update my online coll account password...the nice counter lady said that it was sent to my email addie and when i checked...it wasn't there. ugh...i need that online course outline. my assignment questions are there. and i don't even know what i've been busy with. it's all just...rushed. and there's still no time for ps2'ing, which i shall have tonight. i hope. i've started playing the sims again, though i had to uninstall it due to some technical errors.

oh, well. hannah, i miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home