Sunday, May 29, 2005

dada returns - day:01




I have no idea what that is up there.
-----------------------------------------------------
8 hours from now, my father would've been back for exactly a day. it's been good so far...i haven't spoken to him an awful much, and didn't really see him throughout the afternoon. we've had some animated conversations about the whole seputeh/midvalley interchange thing (and he's actually considering fighting the residents association), so...it's all been a rather uneventful day. my left knee feels rather shitey. i got slammed by a very, very inflated ball. which means it was hard. which means i sorta walk funny.

later today, hopefully, will be a day of shopping. but somehow i think most of it will be spent cleaning the house. he obviously wasn't very pleased with the shoddy workmanship. as it was expected.

me bushed. me run away now. the humanity, oh, the humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home