Monday, June 27, 2005

not the most imaginative title ever (part two).


if anyone would like my second batch of songs (actually, it's something like the fourth batch), please message me or ensure that you have about 20 MB left for your inbox storage capacity. if you're mailing me, please put "solace in her sisterly thighs" as your subject. 8 songs, not too well done, but should be worth at least one sitting. and the total time is 17 minutes, so no worries.

anyway, mondays are a bitch. but it went by so quickly that i really didn't give a damn. lord. i'm running out of things to say. i hope something radar worthy happens to me.

which doesn't involve my car.

which doesn't involve my clothes.

which doesn't involve my hair.

but maybe to me. yes. i'm such a self-conscious, loathsome bastard. who's also quite hungry.

...i'm never going to make new friends like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home