Monday, July 04, 2005

your love was like a light bulb hanging over my bed.


sunday, actually, monday morning. i haven't slept yet. justin wasn't able to give me his ceremonial ferrari victory chant for one special reason: his man didn't win. no, it went again to the spaniard. i credit alonso with a clean victory; there was no other victor earlier tonight. but imagine what would've happened if flying finn II hadn't had to change his engine. it would've been a mclaren victory, undoubtedly. this would be the time when you ferrari fanboys point out that rubens could have started from the back of the grid and worked his way up from second (which he's done remarkably well in the past, and it proves that he's a great racer but can't quite keep his willy up for qualifiers), but since we're not talking about rubens, i have one thing to say to you:

i don't give a flying fuck. for the flying finn flew.

next up is silverstone. the cornerstone of english racing. i shan't miss it, though it'd probably be at a bitching 7:00 p.m. time slot, meaning that i'd have to eat dinner early and the like. start my day earlier and stuff like that. which is what i haven't been doing. my desire to procrastinate (or namely, not to pick up anything college-related) has made me realize that i've left myself into a lurch for the merdeka project (which, from this moment on in this blog, i shall hence refer to as "mdk05" because it sounds cool). we're a good deal behind schedule, we haven't made shit yet...and i've still got to get some materials from ye old hardware store in bangsar.

i am not a nonchalant nincompoop (did i spell that right, boyo? --- the nincompoop...i think i'm smart enough to know how to spell "nonchalant") --- i simply have better things to do. like catch up on sleep. dammit. i shouldn't be saying that...i should be totally devoted to the project and all, but sometimes i wish that i could just quit it. and before you ask me why i can't, i just want to end my so-called reign with a bang. or a bong. whatever.

and as this monday comes for me, and as i go through the paces, i shall remember the one constant that's holding me together right now. which i won't reveal to you, for although i may indulge myself in exhibiting my very core to you here, there're some things about me that you'll probably never know.

(sometimes it's good to keep secrets because telling everyone all your problems online is kinda lame).

so. toodles. ta. wish i'd seen live8 online. bugger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home