Monday, August 15, 2005

Show and Tell.



I never have time to listen to all the music that I get. I can boast about having almost 11 GB of music (which isn’t much by today’s standards) but most of the albums are taken on a whim, and always neglected. Taking that into consideration, I burn them onto one of my trusty RWs and usually take them in during my walk from the campus back to my car in Bangsar (it’s a good 15 to 20 minute walk).

This album, my friends, is fucking awesome. The Black Crowes + AC/DC, as someone put it. But I’d like to add that it has the voice of a younger, much more aggressive Rob Thomas. Not that it’s Rob Thomas who’s doing the singing.

Word of advice: don’t listen to this standing still. It’s not possible. I might’ve just found a great album to pop in when going on a road trip. Granted, most of these songs will never make it onto Top Gear’s poll of the “greatest driving song ever” in the year 2035 (I can somehow understand how Queen won), but I don’t really care. Listen without prejudice.

As clichéd as it sounds, Silvertide rocks. They really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home