Wednesday, May 24, 2006

chronomatic love-omatic.

just came back from carrefour. buying the groceries soothes me somewhat.

saw this couple. at first i thought they were father and daughter. he looked old enough to be her dad. but the way he was holding her whilst pushing their cart made me think otherwise.

sugar daddy? maybe.

a bit weird. it doesn't count as pedophilia coz she looked as old as i am, maybe just a bit younger. but it is a little bit extreme.

who'm i to question what they feel?

i hope i'm wrong. maybe they really are a child and father...with a normal father-child relationship. possibilities are endless.

reminds me of the conversations that the masterful surprise and i have had in the past. he would most likely go after my daughter than vice versa.

in 30 years, i'll have my shotgun ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home