Friday, May 05, 2006

watch me make an arse of myself.

i'm performing my own music and possibly covers at la bodega, kuala lumpur on sunday, the 7th of may. if they don't kick me off after 1 song, it'd be good. and if i don't chicken out, either. it'd be a good form of release.

the troubaganger event starts at 8 p.m., but i'll probably only manage to squeeze my nasal voice after all the billed performers have done their thing, and i'll probably only squeeze myself as the last performer for that night...so...yes.

PLEASE COME. AT LEAST YOU CAN LAUGH AT ME, i'll be fine with that, honestly. sing along.

i still don't quite know what to do. i don't know if music is up to the mark to be shared without garnering humiliation. ugh. see you there, anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home