Friday, November 03, 2006

hicksville revisted.

cheetos
have been good for me
chester cheetah
i believe in him
i like cheetos
they taste cheesy
real, real cheesy
and i don't mean lame.

nachos
oooooh. sour dip.
i like nachos.
oooooo. like 'em dipped.
you need nachos.
i need nachos.
let's have nachos.
all the time.

i don't have time for fish....
coz i don't see how you get smart from them.
my mama used to tell me that.
she wasn't too clever herself.

twisties.
it's not just a malaysian snack.
at least i don't think so.
but i love it in chicken.
and BBQ.
mmmmmmmm.
the barby.
need some steak.
but let's not get into that.

these are a list of some of my favourite things:

girls girls girls
video games
crotch scratching
rifles
beer
tiddly beer
yaaaaaa!

damn, i'm on fire. catch me if you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home