Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Big in Oregon.

It's a strange sensation to have her scent all over my pillows; the fact that it's fragrant makes it even more unnerving, simply because it's worth preserving. Not that I could stick an airtight bottle onto her skin, hold it there for half a minute and then immediately put a lid on it --- it wouldn't be very practical. I suppose that I'd just have to settle for the pillows, then; unfortunately, pillow cases need to be washed.

What surprises me the most is that I didn't think it would've lasted this long. Giving quiet reassurances is one thing, but it means nothing if you don't believe in them. Fortunately, I've found a Tiger-Crane-Hook-Stance and found leverage against Uncertainty. For now, anyway. I might not be the most pragmatic person when it comes to what happens between two people, but I'm actually pulling for this one to work out.

If you'd sift through the various factors that would prove this whole endeavour to be a waste and totally unfeasible, you'd see the sweet, caramel center of the whole ordeal. I've done so much wrong, yet received an inappropriate amount of flak for it. After taking advantage of the situation for so long, it's now time to grow up a little and let the (probable) course of things naturally set in.

Granted, distance most certainly deprives you of the frequent snog and shag, but there comes a time when we realize we've got to be above such things...or, at least hold on for dear life (and call upon Mr. Lefty when he's truly, and terribly, needed).

How does it go?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home