Wednesday, February 07, 2007

But I know what you're going to say: "You're not so much of a man either, Tai."

It just occured to me that I've only met a few genuinely funny girls before. I've seen more than my share of comediennes/talk shows hosts on the telly, but as for someone with a genuine sparkle in her eye with an uninhibited nature, I'd have to go out on a limb and say that there're not a lot of those out there. Everybody's so serious around here that it borders on being a parody...either that, or they've got a heavy case of wanting to be bimbo bland or simply just too stereotypically introspective and sensitive.

I know that not everybody can be Sarah Silverman, but it's not the point.

On a different wavelength, I like ditzy girls...because they're totalling unaware of their ditzyness most of the times, and it makes them more endearing. Being ditzy is not the equivalent of being a bimbo. I'm fighting hard for a line to be drawn between the two.

Seeing someone hamming up the femininity can be such a drag.

It's just as pretentious as name-dropping Sarah Silverman.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home