Sunday, March 25, 2007

Send a Message.

I've added a new song to the playlist; I'd like to think of it as an ode to when you're 16 years old and totally unable to convince your flame of your intentions. You'd be more than happy to give her the world, but the best you can do (for then) is to leave a sweet message in her inbox.

A bit of useless trivia: the beeping means something, although it's not Morse code. I'm texting "is it alright to start" in the beginning and "it's okay to leave" at the end.

Not that anyone could tell.

Unless I told you.

Which I did.

Hooha.

If I sound more off than usual, it's because there was a small fishbone lodged in my throat for the better part of the day on Friday, and I can still feel the sore, even though the bone's more than gone. I'm also shrivelled (except where it matters most) from the air-conditioning.

N-joy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home