Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Finn Finishes First.

It's good to see Kimi on top, although it's still a bit unsettling that it's got to be in a Ferrari. Your new favourite driver would probably be Lewis Hamilton, who had a 2nd place finishing stolen to him by the cocker Spaniard, but despite that, hung on to dear life and drove like the lunatic that he's been made out to be. Ron Dennis must be feeling a tad bit of fatherly pride, no?

As usual, the FIA has lost the plot: I don't see the point of forcing teams to use both hard and soft tyres in a race. I wish they'd just let them get on with it. Fo' shizzle.

But God, you've got to admit that the Ferrari was fast. Even though Massa had to vault his way from the back (and despite being held up by a very slow Button), you've got to admit that Ferrari have got the fuckery this season...one up from McLaren. As I've been saying this season, I don't quite know what to say when it comes to team backing...should I give up my English ash grey for the Tiffosi red?

I think that'd just be convenient. But Kimi all the way, I say.

And I can't help feeling sorry for Fisichella. He might be #1 at Renault, but so far, they're not really #1.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home