Monday, March 24, 2008

Trust yourself.

I trapped a beached fairy.

No, she wasn't sunbathing on the beach. She was stuck in the sand.

I made a cup out of my hands and kept her trapped in my palms.

I took her home, and kept her in a bottle. I didn't feed her.

Fairies don't require sustenance, after all. They are beyond the craving for morsels.

What fairies do need, is belief.

I believe in fairies. I have to. Otherwise, there wouldn't be a plausible explanation for everything that you see around you.

The fact that you can be amazed in the first place only shows you that there's something bigger at work.

Fairies do exist. I don't deny that.

I had to let her go. She didn't belong in a bottle.

I still regret letting her go. I think I always will.



But she didn't belong in that bottle.

I clipped a part of the wing, to remind me.



It's not exactly the same thing. But it helps.



From time to time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home