Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Maggie's farm wants you.

These are exciting times. Malaysia's ruling majority has been significantly silenced; the Democrats are going to win; and I'm going to get a job....eventually.

I took another look at my past academic transcript over the years, and I can say that my progress has been consistently stagnant at all times. But, on the bright side, I can say that I've been constantly underachieving.

Though it's not something that I'd want to bring to the table.

Having to declare my willingness to suck face to compensate for my lack of book smarts might not look too encouraging for the corporate types that I'm suddenly in need to so desperately impress these days, but it gets the point across: if there's shit to be swept underneath the rug, I'm your man.

On being asked what my greatest strength is, I've given the same response: the fact that I have empathy, and that I find/force myself to identify with others easily. That's right. I hate all of you, but I've got to stoop down to your paltry level just to get a sale out of you. My greatness weakness would probably be my allergic reaction to doing work, which I've had to relabel 'an ability to work well under pressure'. And how do I handle stress? Well, with a sunny disposition, of course.

I don't have much of a choice.

But it's been looking good. And for the limited amount of time I've had to impress people, I've at least refined my delivery in trying to convince people in employing me. I'm feeling that it's starting to become some sort of a sick game. Though it's fun reinventing myself as the go-to guy who has an unlimited supply of motivation and determination.

And that's true. My source of motivation is the fact that I've got to get the resources needed to get me off this rock and onto your stereo. Or, at the very least, to leave an imprint upon your very mind.

Well.

To be honest.

I just need money for an Xb0x 360. And maybe a new SD card adapter for my DS.

I'm a simple, down-to-earth, results-oriented guy who's always committed to working hard.



Trust me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home