Thursday, September 25, 2008

The right time is always now.

I don't think I'm as obsessed with success as I should be. Most people around me are driven to succeed; it might be some desire to gain a remote semblance of 'stability'. It also might be because it's regarded as the right thing to do --- after all, there's nothing better than making something out of yourself.

I've never felt the urgency to go places. I've been perfectly content being aimlessly aimless, and I've been happy with how things have been. I'm not saying that I want to stay showered in static all my life --- it's just that I crave and hate anonymity all at once.

Have you ever felt lost about who you are and what makes you tick? A while back (but not too long ago), I always walked around with this inclination that I was set for bigger things. I don’t really know what I think these days.

I'm not sure if I've built a cage around myself and whether or not I'm just a jaded little jigga who can't figure heads or tails between what he wants and what he really wants.

Nobody knows where they're going; I'm just not really sure I can be bothered to get directions anymore.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home