Monday, September 01, 2008

Impulse shopping!

I've been searching for a toy piano these last few weeks. Since my music is rubbish enough as it is, the sounds of chiming and tinkling can only add to its...eclecticity.

To be honest with you, I've spent money on a cheap-o electronic keyboard set that's not even in tune.One bit of madness is the little girl on the box. Buying the thing and then carrying it in such a way that nobody noticed her was a challenge.

Another purchase I made in my quest for all things trebleish and chimy was a baby xylophone set from Toys 'r Us.

It works wonders. And it's quite addictive.

So yes. Let the hammer fall. My next batch of songs should be fun.

Just to let the general populace of the Internet know, I might be performing at Cloth and Clef on the 13th September, as well as at The Podium on the 20th September. Details will follow.

It's been almost a year since I last performed (and overstayed my welcome onstage), so let's hope that a year's worth of meandering has made me all that little bit more prepared.



Salut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home