Tuesday, January 11, 2005

An Ode To A Road.


The engineers of IGB,
Are a dastardly, dastardly lot,
They plan and plan and plan and plan,
But never reveal the plot.

They closed the road from my home to the mall,
To keep the Seputehians out,
They did it within a working night,
'Fore we asked "what the fuck's this about?"

I’m forced to drive around the bend,
To the bleeding Federal lane,
So tedious my journey is,
That no more time there is to gain.

Should I blame the residents for being dumb?
Should I blame the community?
It used to take 15 minutes to college
I could eat, read comics and pee.

Now the closure has forced my hand,
To be as early as I can be,
All you bloody idiots involved in this,
I distaste punctuality.

You’ve closed the roads,
You’ve made nice bumps,
Only to take them off again.
Oh, my dear, dear IGB,
When the fuck is this gonna end?

Enough's enough, I’d say,
But no one would listen to I,
So forget about complaining...
Coz everyone else would let it by.

But be warned, you touts,
I’ve gone to 1 Utama more than your retail abode,
Despite the fact I love Midvalley,
And it should only be down the road.

So give back the road,
You unruly gents,
You cunts above all cunts.
And you shall hear,
No prose so queer,
From the fattest of all the runts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home