Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Thou Shall Not Tempt Thy Lord (but you can try in certain situations).


Hey Man…it’s been a while. I know You’re omnipresent, but let me fill You in, anyway.

I got dumped yesterday. That’s life, right? But…can You spare a dime, Lord? I went to 1 Utama yesterday to see how I could win this:-



That’s right…a brand-new Samsung SGH-E730*. I had to guess a song correctly, fill up a form, and take a photograph. Now, the problem is, the kind people at Samsung are going to award the phone to the person whom they think is the most photogenic amongst the peons.

I could use a little help here, Lord. Please. The girl I really dig has left. Just grant me this one, tiny desire. If I get the phone, I’ll quit smoking. For a long while (I was planning to quit full-time, but since I’m back at square one, I’ve decided to cut myself some slack).

Thanks, Lord. I really do owe You one. But…if I can’t get the phone…do You think it’d be possible to turn the fates in my favour so that she'd reconsider? Thanks for Your kind Consideration. And I do believe.

Amen to that.

*MP3 Player with external music control
*Bluetooth Wireless Technology
*1.3 Megapixel Camera
*Built-in 90 MB memory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home